* Discover our latest books, DVDs & CDs
* View from home - 100% spam-free
* Receive weekly email alerts or RSS
For information on our
Friends of the Library
organization and projects,
Study a new language with online courses from Rocket Languages
. Improve your fluency by taking part in the everyday conversations that make up this Interactive Audio Course. You can choose from 11 different languages.
Rockport Public Library purchases titles exclusively for Rockport patrons!
While most of the titles on this site are available to patrons of all member libraries,
the extra ones we purchase through the OverDrive Advantage Program are available exclusively to people with Rockport Public Library cards.
Also available for download: Adobe EPUB ebooks, Gutenberg Project, OverDrive WMA audiobooks, and OverDrive MP3 audiobooks. New books are added on a monthly basis. The My Help link walks users through the process, you can also watch tutorial videos here or take a guided tour! Directions for downloading to a Kindle are here.
- Greek Drama Discussion - Mon., Jan. 5, 4:00 p.m. The Frogs by Aristophanes
- Poetry Readers - Thursday, Jan. 15, 4:00 p.m. Lovers of the Lost by Wesley McNair
- Sunday Book Chat - Jan. 25, 1:00 p.m. Topic to be announced.
- Current Issues Book Discusion, Tuesday, Jan. 27, 2:00 p.m. Poor Economics: a Radical Rethinking of the Way to Fight Global Poverty by Abhijit V. Banerjee and Esther Duflo
- History Book Club - Wednesday, Jan. 28, 7:00 p.m. Topic: "History of the Future -- How Writers Imagine the Future". Read any nonfiction book on the topic.
Rockport Public Library provides access to quality paid databases that provide articles and information that aren't available on the free internet. All you need is your Rockport Public Library card. See the complete list here
Copyright © 2008-2013, Rockport Public Library. All rights reserved.