The website menus are currently being updated. If you have trouble locating the information you need please call the library at 978-546-6934 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rockport Public Library now offers discount passes to the Boston Children's Museum!
Thank you to the Friends of the Rockport Public Library for funding this pass! Passes can be reserved online or by contacting the library.
Meet the Author: Deborah Cramer - Wednesday night
Our Meet the Author series begins on Wednesday, May 6, at 7:00 p.m. with Deborah Cramer talking about the challenges shorebirds face on their 9,500-mile migration from South America to the Arctic. Her new book is The Narrow Edge: a Tiny Bird, an Ancient Crab, and an Epic Journey. Join us for an entertaining and informative evening! For a full list of this year's speakers, please click here.
Study a new language with online courses from Rocket Languages. Improve your fluency by taking part in the everyday conversations that make up this Interactive Audio Course. You can choose from 11 different languages.
Download and read free OverDrive and Safari eBooks using your MVLC library card 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
- Sunday Book Chat, May 17, 2:00 p.m. Angle of Repose by Wallace Stegner
- Greek Drama Discussion, Monday, May 18, 4:00 p.m. Helen by Euripides
- Poetry Readers, Thursday, May 21, 4:00 p.m. Common Threads 2015, available at http://www.masspoetry.org/commonthreads/
- Current Issues Book Discussion, Tuesday, May 27, 2:00 p.m. The Man Without a Face: the Unlikely Rise of Vladimir Putin by Masha Gessen
- History Book Club, Wednesday, May 27, 7:00 p.m. Topic: "The history of inequality"--in any time period and in any part of the world
Rockport Public Library provides access to quality paid databases that provide articles and information that aren't available on the free internet. All you need is your Rockport Public Library card. See the complete list here.
Copyright © 2008-2015, Rockport Public Library. All rights reserved.
View online at http://www.rockportlibrary.org/Default.aspx?Page=HOME