The Rockport Public Library is committed to making library services accessible to all our users. Questions or suggestions? Call Library Director Cindy Grove at 978-546-6934 or email email@example.com
We are happy to provide:
- Large print books, both fiction and nonfiction, on the main floor of the library
- Audiobooks and Playaways, on the main floor of the library
- You can download ebooks and audiobooks for free from the library to your phone, Kindle, iPad, or other devices. Let us show you how! eBooks have great flexibility for increasing type size.
- A handheld magnifier is available at the Circulation Desk for use in the library.
- Using our internet computers or computer catalogs: all computers can be adjusted to increase font size on the screen – just ask staff for assistance!
- Searching for books and other items: staff is happy to help you use the online catalog, check the shelves, and place holds and interlibrary loans – whenever the library is open.
- Staff will retrieve materials from anywhere in the building. Just ask!
- If you need more time than our standard three-week loan period for books, ask the Circulation Desk about getting an extended loan.
- Delivery for individuals at home: have a librarian pick up your materials at the library and drop them off to you! Click here for more information on homebound delivery.